Cross border E-commerce Workshop #AmazonGoGlobal
About this Event
- Gain valuable insights into how you can navigate cross-border opportunities & challenges.
- Join industry experts and experienced sellers in a half-day workshop – covering marketplace, logistics, payments and initiatives to global selling.
- Eligible companies can get an incentive of up to RM 5000 if you on board one of the eCommerce platform under the eTrade program by MDEC.
8.30-9.15 am: Registration
9.30 am: Welcome remarks
10 am: Steps to launch and grow your business on Amazon
10.30 am: Amazon Seller story sharing
11 am: Aramex- Cross Border Logistics Fulfillment
11.30 am: e-TRADE Programme by Matrade- Accelerate Exports via eCommerce
12 pm: MDEC initiative
12.30 pm: Worldfirst – International Payment Solutions
1.00 pm: Q&A with panel discussion
1.30 pm: Lunch/ end
What To Expect
- Learn about global e-commerce trends, advice and tools to drive success for your cross-border business on Amazon.
- Hear stories from sellers who leveraged on Amazon and expanded their ecommerce business globally
- Learn how to power up your ecommerce customer experience with the right logistics options.
- Be informed about the business support programs offered by Matrade & Mdec and how to leverage on these government programs to boost your ecommerce business.
- Find out how to send and collect funds for your cross-border business easily and with competitive FX rates.
- Network with other online sellers and ecommerce players in the region.
Who Should Attend
- Current online sellers who are intending to expand their business through cross-border trade.
- New sellers who wish to learn from successful online sellers.