Why XR is the next computing platform after smartphone? AR, VR. Which one should be your next target? VR content revenue reached US$4.8 billion in 2018. Is VR just a gear for gamers?
Register now! FREE Admission.
• The keynote about global XR market’s revenue, market share and technologies
• Learn about Malaysia’s XR scene. And the strategy to change our country with XR.
• Introducing VIVE X – Global VR Accelerator.
• XR technology and financial aids for XR developer.
• The key reason to level up your collaborators through GDA Workshops Program. Get certify and access to business and funding opportunities.
• Experience the AR/VR technologies & education/ business contents.
• Introduction about SITEC & GameDev Academy.
• Global XR Market & Local XR Industry Scene.
• Special Guest – HTC VIVE Malaysia & Taiwan.
• Why you should join the GDA Workshops Program?
• XR technology live demo session.
* This class will be conducted in English.
Who should attend?
• Programmer, Designer, Producer, Artist, Teacher/ Lecturer, Game Studio Owner, Game Designer, CEO, CFO, Director, Corporate, Government officer and anyone who are interested to be part of gaming industry
Enquiry & Registration:
• Havene Liew, 0123980702
• Salman Ahmad, 0172609960
**This Gaming Course is brought to you by SITEC in collaboration with GameDev Academy. Supported by Invest Selangor. FREE Admission
About GamDev Academy:
Global game revenue tops US$137.9 billion in 2018. There’re 2.3 billion gamers cross the globe. Today’s game market is worth more than music & movie combined. Malaysia Government is investing in growing digital game economy. The quality of a country’s digital environment helps to support strong economic growth. And unite the young generation through esport. GameDev Academy (GDA) provides game project funding access, business matching and raise talent for the digital game workplace. Companies and schools are able to level up their teams or recruit the collaborators that they need in order to undertake this transformation. Our approach evokes from our students creative, practical, and sensible solutions to a wide array of technical challenges and demands– solutions that closely match the types of challenges and demands omnipresent in today’s game industrial sector. Our mission is to offer to you a better chance at succeeding in the field of game industry. We see it as open opportunities for social advancement in Malaysia.
SITEC (Selangor Information Technology and E-Commerce Council) was initiated by Selangor State Government in 2015. We conduct a series of seminars aiming at increasing the e-Commerce know-how for Small and Medium Enterprises. We also host forums and discussion panels inviting emerging and successful e-commerce entrepreneurs to share their stories and real-world experiences. We hope this can serve as the catalyst for the traditional industry to transform their business successfully online and help Selangor to stay at the forefront of social-economy growth driven by this new and fast growing world of e-commerce.